A key challenge for every business is to ensure that personnel have the adequate knowledge and skills to not only carry out their day-to-day responsibilities, but also a strategic comprehension which can support the business with regards to future and overall compliance, expansion, and supply chain analytical activities.
Through our off-the-shelf or tailored options, Customs Connect can provide your personnel with the not only the technical and regulatory information relating to customs, export controls, trade and VAT, but will also provide the practical know-how, guidance and tips. Without knowledge working not only with different types of industries and size of companies, as well as our experience working for industry, our specialists know what it is like to be in your shoes and the unique support you and your personnel need.
Our training sessions are designed to be engaging and foster conversation, no death by PowerPoint! We also allow time at the end of each session for discussion, especially as we know that the topics will trigger questions, scenarios of concern or general uncertainties that we can walk through with you.
Our training programmes include, but are not limited to:
- Basic / advanced import and export customs training
- HS classification training • Country of Origin training
- Basic / advanced export controls training
- ECCN classification training
- Incoterms training
- Introductory training for inductions
- Specialist trade compliance training for departments
- Customs Specialist / Export Controls Specialist training (this programme is designed for training personnel to be responsible for customs / export controls)
- Refresher training